Advanced Price Management
Working with retailers? Want to handle complex and alternative pricing / discount calulations? Advanced Price Management is the apps to implement complex sales pricing structure within Dynamics 365 Business Central
Using this extension you can:
- Use additional price calculation methods
- Lowest Price: Search the best price / highest discount for your customer
- Nearest Price: Get the nearest price from priority (most detailed price defined by customer up to highest level –price on item card)
- Create pricing structure based on customer treeview.
- Enable tariff search based on sell-to or bill-to customer.
- Apply tariff depending on the document date or shipping date.
- Create Discount types, Advanced price templates & Advanced price lists
- Define Discount type codes are used to offer a comprehensive overview of the tariff/discount structure. They will also support later discount & margin analysis.
- You can use them to create an Advanced price template to define your tariff and discount structure. Define cascade or cumulative discounts.
- Then create Advanced price lists based on template structure.
- Define promotional pricing lists: Assign Promotion codes to your Advanced price lists. This would allow you to understand which items have been sold under promotion conditions
- Understand and analyse in statistical reports the impact of discounts in your margin. For each sales line you get a line detail option providing you insight into the price calculation and result.