Advanced Price Management Introduction
Key Usage Scenario’s
Advanced Price Management is dedicated to businesses which must deal with complex sales pricing structures. It includes a whole range of features and logic that extend the standard Dynamics 365 Business Central Pricing agent.
Using this extension, you can:
- Use additional price calculation methods
- Lowest Price: Search the best price / highest discount for your customer
- Nearest Price: Get the nearest price from priority (most detailed price defined by customer up to highest level –price on item card)
- Create multiple discounts level structure.
- Manage product substitution and free product policies.
- Enable tariff search based on sell-to or bill-to customer.
- Extand price/discount definition from a customer group base up to a full hierarchical treeviex structure.
- Apply tariff depending on the document date or shipping date.
- Create Discount types, Advanced price templates & Advanced price lists
- Define Discount type codes are used to offer a comprehensive overview of the tariff/discount structure. They will also support later discount & margin analysis.
- You can use them to create an Advanced price template to define your tariff and discount structure. Define cascade or cumulative discounts.
- Then create Advanced price lists based on template structure.
- Define promotional pricing lists: Assign Promotion codes to your Advanced price lists. This would allow you to understand which items have been sold under promotion conditions
- Create Price analysis views to help you check price calculation and evaluate pricing evolution and related margin.
- Understand and analyse in statistical reports the impact of discounts in your margin. For each sales line you get a line detail option providing you insight into the price calculation and result.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UK and United States.
English & French.
Business knowledge of pricing fundamentals in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.